Annual Conference “Business & Biodiversity: Roadmaps to positive impact” organised by the EU B@B Platform in partnership with with the Business and Biodiversity Offsets Programme (BBOP) and CDC Biodiversité.
The conference will be hosted by Caisse des Dépôts Group, the mother company of CDC Biodiversité, on the 29th of November 2018.
The Conference will feature several thematic sessions, exploring various interesting topics, including:
• Biodiversity metrics, overview of the existing landscapes and next steps
• Working towards Biodiversity Net Gain in the value chain, the BBOP roadmap
• How can business and finance jointly benefit from the biodiversity business case?
• Biodiversity accounting for financial institutions, learn from the first movers
• Business actions in favour of pollinators, learning from best practices
• How to move from a roadmap to concrete action plan to achieve net positive impact on biodiversity at different levels?
The annual meeting of the EU Platform B@B will take place during a busy week entirely dedicated to natural capital in Paris. Venue: 15 quai Anatole France, 75007 Paris. Agenda:
Click here to see the Conference programme and speakers.